Reply To: Electro Culture

Forum Electroculture Electro Culture Electro Culture Reply To: Electro Culture

Electroculture innovations in beekeeping

Beekeeping and magnetic energies:
Electroculture innovations in beekeeping

Solutions for hive health and against bee mortality.
The disappearance of bees is for others !.
Dieback is not inevitable !?
There are solutions. Easy, fast and efficient.

Photo

Electroculture Solutions Bee Waves and Magnets
Indeed, solutions exist. the decline of hives is not inevitable. However, it is important to put aside a lot of prejudices and dare to test new techniques. For example, the use of magnets to improve the magnetic field of the hive for the benefit of bee health. However, it is still sad to note that many beekeepers persist in mistrust, not to believe without testing for themselves the positive results they can obtain on their hives. During this time their hives continue to deteriorate unfortunately victim of pesticides and pollutions of electromagnetic waves or victim of the ignorance of the beekeeper? Sometimes we can ask ourselves questions.The world of beekeeping, like the world of agriculture, is a very conservative world, where innovations die hard and prejudices, even and often false, are perceived as safe values.
Excerpts from conversations and articles assembled by Yannick Van Doorne, 20-05-2010.
Here are some innovations which several beekeepers have shown me with surprising and positive results.
Solution 1: A Copper Wire at the entrance of the hives
against parasites, Varroa and bacterial diseases.

A beekeeper from Brittany called me in April 2010 and told me; “You know against Varroa, there are simple solutions, since I put a copper wire at the entrance of the hive, I no longer have any problem with this disease”.
“How do you do” I asked him, he answers; “I just put a bare electrical copper wire on the floor running the length of the entrance to the hive, so the bees are forced to go over it, this probably carries copper ions with them and the Varroa doesn’t like not that ”
You can use any simple copper wire you find for electricity.
Try and share your results! If it’s so simple, what are we waiting for, why deny it?
Below: Entrance photos of beehives that are not yet equipped. You just need to add a bare copper wire to the entrance floor as in the photo. Thus the bees will carry a few copper ions with each passage over the wire., this will help protect your hive. Each year you spent with sandpaper on the wire to remove oxidation and clean it for it to regain its full effectiveness. Copper is known as a natural bactericide and fungicide and is an important trace element for the metabolism of bees.
Below: Video testimony of a beekeeper who followed the advice for treating these hives with electroculture techniques using copper wire and small ferrite magnets on the hive.

Solution 2: Magnets to save the hives

Picture

Magnets on the beehives
which go as far as doubling the production of honeyand reducing the rate of wasting by up to 50% compared to previous years.Here are some promising experiences.
Testimonial extract: “Three years of testing with magnets has enabled honey production to be doubled and hive losses to be stopped.
Other untreated hives in the same area had losses of up to more than half. ”
There is an article which appeared on the effects of magnetotherapy on beehives, in the magazine “Abeille et Fleurs” of March 2010. Author of the original article is Jacques Kemp. The article is very interesting and explains how we can protect the hives. The results are impressive.
Here is what we learn there:
Mr. Edouard Strezpek, beekeeper, was very worried because these hives were in decline like many others. He himself used therapeutic magnets and he had the idea to use magnets in these hives. So he intended to create a static magnetic field in his hives. He placed magnets on either side of the hive in a position of attraction.
The experiment took place on 50 beehives over 3 years. The results are impressive, the losses have become almost non-existent or even zero, in addition the production of honey per hive has more than doubled.
Since he put on the magnets he no longer needs to feed his colonies, they are largely quite heavy in the fall. In addition, it finds these very populous colonies at the end of winter.
According to the article, following these results, the SIARP (union of beekeepers of the Paris region) will equip more than 1000 beehives with magnets in 2010.
The beekeeper who rediscovered this method is called Edouard Strezpek. This is a rediscovery because before him, years before an American beekeeper had already invented and even patented this technique to improve the health and production of beehives.
How did Edouard Strezpek make this discovery? Like many people, he suffers from various aches and pains. To relieve himself, he practices magnetotherapy on him, he positions magnets in painful places for the purpose of relieving him.
I have also already used magnets to alleviate some pain and it is true that I must say that I have had positive effects.
He had the idea to put these magnets on these hives, thinking “Maybe it works on the bees too if it works for me”.
His hives had been in decline for several years. He was losing too many colonies every year and despite the care he gave them.
It had happened to such an extent that there were only two colonies left in a sorry state. He was thinking and seriously considering giving up beekeeping.
Everything has changed since then. Since he added these magnets to his hives, they are in great shape, losses are extremely rare, not to say zero and honey production per hive has more than doubled for him.
He no longer needed to feed his colonies because they are largely quite heavy in the fall. He finds them very populous at the end of winter.
Jacques Kemp, president of the union, testifies that he has known Edouard for many years. He says he’s the most honest person there is on earth. So even the president of the union gives him all his confidence.
Following the first experiment, Edouard did not dare to speak about his results because he was afraid to pass for an enlightened one. Some people pretend to be crazy for less sometimes.
It was very shy that he spoke to his president of the beekeeping union about two years ago. The experiment he is leading has already been going on for three years (2006-2009).
Jacques recounts that “seeing the breathtaking and insolent form of its colonies, whereas that year, in the area, a large number of us had lost half of our colonies and even a lot more for some, I was convinced that there was something interesting there. ”
Since these trials came out of the shadows, the use of magnets on beehives has snowballed the sector.
Over 50 beehives from other beekeepers that have been fitted with magnets with always the same stunning results.
Functioning hypotheses of the beneficial effects of magnets on beehives
In the article in Abeilles et Fleurs of March 2010, some electrical and electronic technicians testify to their hypotheses on the functioning of magnets on beehives. Here are their ideas:
“My thoughts on” Magnets “, We are surrounded by alternating electromagnetic fields of all frequencies, all in all quite weak, but if we add a relatively stronger DC field we get a DC field but variable in amplitude. A continuous field only produces a counter-electromotive force when there is displacement and according to the delta T. However in the hive the bees walk, move slowly (large delta T) and the variable continuous field acts very little on their system. (magnetite or something like that from their brain).
Fcem = Phi / Delta T. This is why I believe in experience and that whoever orders magnets warn me to make a batch. »
«…. But I was thinking above all of the many transmitters of TV, telephone, video surveillance and so on. The magnets applied to the hive saturating the magnetites in their brain, the bees must no longer detect any external disturbances and then they become “zen” and think only of their job. Who would like to experience putting a beehive in an iron box, just a hole for the exit. Inside there will be no waves. Wouldn’t styling a beehive with a smashed barrel be so beneficial? “Not so easy to lock up a colony in a Faraday cage.”
The facts are there, even if we do not yet have all the understanding of how it works, the results are positive.
Adding two magnets to the sides of a beehive is simple and very inexpensive.
The first magnets used during these experiments are Ferrite magnets, size 60 x20 x15 mm with axial magnetization of 3800 Gauss, therefore of low power. Nothing is more banal than ferrite magnets as we often find small ones serving as decoration on our fridges or to wedge our notes and various letters not to be forgotten.
How to install the magnets on the beehives?
The magnet is placed about 1/3 halfway up the top of the face of the hive and in the center.
The first magnet is placed on one side of the hive on the north side towards the hive, then the other magnet is placed on the other side of the hive on the south side against the hive, so the magnets are in attraction at the distance of the diameter of the hive.
Personally, I recommend placing the magnets and the hive also in accordance with the earth’s magnetic field. So that the orientation of the magnets is in harmony with the orientation of the terrestrial magnetic field, this to avoid any disturbance of the environment.
The geographic north of the earth is magnetic south by convention. So the needle of the compass which indicates the north of the earth, actually indicates the magnetic south of the earth or the magnetic south of a magnet. As it is always necessary to put the magnets in attraction and that the earth is also like a magnet, then one advises to put the magnetic north of the magnet towards the “geographical” north of the earth and therefore the “magnetic” south of the earth. .
If you made a mistake when positioning it is okay, no negative effects have been noticed so far and to my knowledge, not even by putting the magnets in random. The results are there too. Correct orientation seems more logical and common sense.
Placing the magnets in this configuration allows the magnetic flux to pass through the hive.
To install the magnets, fixings can be made with screws or wooden housings. When using a ring magnet a single screw in the center of the ring is sufficient.
You can also stick the magnets on the sides with reinforced adhesive tape. You can also use stirrup nails which nailed in pairs for each magnet hold them in place.
Testimony of February 17, 2019:
A former trainee calls me and tells me, I gave magnets to a beekeeper friend who has 10 beehives last year. He didn’t really believe it. He put the magnets on one of these hives. At the end of winter he told me that he only had one hive out of the 10 which is alive, the 9 others are dead. And guess which one! The one with the magnets is the beehive that is in great shape after winter.Beside a small video (sorry in English) where Yannick shows how we position the magnets.