Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forum The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Jenny

Thank you very much Sunflower for another cool video, makes it all look so simple and fun which it is.   [smile][tongue]

If you decided to hold a workshop, the places would be booked up in no time .   It’s great to see you taking things not so seriously, fun and laughter are such positive emotions, should make your creations zing.  Glad  you’ve taken to heart the Mantra ‘ LIGHTEN UP’ Hope you can keep it up, yes I know you can.   Looking forward to seeing your large cone in a day or so.

I’m not long in from an interesting meeting with 8 or 9 of us who have been buying DoTerra Essential oils, a sort of ‘refresher’ course

20170719_232130.jpg

in case we were not too sure of what to do with them.  We got lots of tips.
for example one oil that people may have already, Peppermint oil.
If you put a drop on the palm of one hand, rub your palms together, then cup your hands and breathe in the ‘fumes’, it is great for clearing the sinuses.

Be careful not to get the – don’t know what to call it, fumes doesn’t sound too great – anyhow don’t get it into the eyes or your eyes will water.
I bought a little book there; I hope it will be interesting.

I suspect they were a bit shocked when I told them about Tony P’s anti bio-film cure.
However they were all very polite and seemed interested.

I’m reading another book just now, which is fascinating – by Elana Freeland – Chemtrails, Harp and the full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth.
If I can assimilate half of it I’ll be pleased with myself.
It’s a great mixture of scientific and technical information and tells us of the sequence of the history of geo-engineering.
It is mind boggling what experiments have been carried out in our atmosphere, including nuclear explosions.

Any doubters about geoengineering or chemtrails could hardly be sceptical after reading a few chapters of this.
The picture I’ve attached shows the most chemtrailed countries, Ireland seems to be one of them, no surprise there.

20170715_114721.jpg  3448008.jpg

I seem to have a very ‘awake’ seagull, in spite of having a fishpond
that he (probably she) could drink out of, she drinks from my containers of crystal water every day.

Most days she removes quite a large crystal from the container.
Just today she had dropped a big clump of grass into one container.

20170719_091301.jpg                               20170719_091315.jpg

20170720_070603.jpg