Reply To: The Irish Topic

Archive The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Post subject: Re: THE IRISH TOPIC
UNREAD_POSTPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:18 am

You will do what you must Sunflower. I’m old fashioned and like stability, to know where I stand.
Have so enjoyed this Irish ‘ride” the last year and am happy to keep reporting what’s going on for whatever audience,
for me the wider the better and even posterity cf. the archives from 2010 which are so very valuable and inspiring.

We can’t help if there are people working quietly away in the background, can’t force them to blog but hopefully random people finding this site will get a spark.

Feeling good about a great gifting run last evening with two great guys, Fintan and Alistair, awake and aware, all of us on the same mission.

We headed up this mountain to gift an array of 8 huge masts. Unfortunately our first attempt was thwarted by a landowner ‘hillbilly’ as F described him who wouldn’t have minded shooting us if we kept going.

We judiciously retreated after he kindly informed us of a route around the other side of the mountain.
Wish I could remember some of his choice language but became a bit flustered when my charm had no effect on him 8014

So, eventually arrived at our destination, getting quite dusky by then, left a LOT of Plasterite under the masts and the guys also gifted the three huge rocks which gives the hill its name.

Stunning views of the Wicklow Mountains, Dublin Bay and the City as the darkness fell

Attachment:
Gifting Ireland1.jpg

Attachment:
2.jpg

Attachment:
3.jpg

Attachment:
4.jpg

Attachment:
5.jpg

Attachment:
6.jpg

Post subject: Re: THE IRISH TOPIC
UNREAD_POSTPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:36 am

We walked back down to the car by then quite dark, left some nice requests of Selenite to kick ass and hope for great results over the city, country and even the world.

Alistair knew that the masts all link up, RTE (broadcasting) Google and cant remember another one.

Then F and I stopped in the City centre and dropped kilos of filled bottles along the length of the Liffey, also into the sea, deep water over a bridge.

Finally into his local park and we enjoyed throwing pieces high up into a huge dead treestump which had been beautifully carved with fish and animals.

Very late home but very worthwhile.

PS Really like the way the Edit and other buttons are easy to see.

Attachment:
11.jpg

Attachment:
10.jpg

Attachment:
9.jpg

Attachment:
8.jpg

Attachment:
7.jpg