Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forum The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Post subject: Re: THE IRISH TOPIC
UNREAD_POSTPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Goodness the post is getting quicker, just sent two days ago. Glad you like the cone moulds, I think you will, nice smooth surface if you clean them well beforehand. And I’m so impressed at your research into the Dioscoria, obviously I haven’t had time to read it, the only thing I’d heard about it was that it can take us to higher realms, whatever that is. So don’t just gulp it down, really intending that you use it for Plasterite. W 8014 I’ll have a ‘good read’ of it later. Also hope you like the little cone, I quite like the feel of this shape :)

The following popped up somewhere today, in line with the ‘Lakota’ theme from Tony, I like it a lot.

Attachment:
Lakota.jpg

UNREAD_POSTPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:17 pm
Site Admin

Higher realms…whoops….hmm be careful with the red wine I send a while ago, thank goodness it´s only a small bottle. :lol:
Chardonnay or something if I recall…

Do you or can you give any advice on how to take it, use it, should I drink the whole bottle at once and gain ultra spirituality
the number 12 is scribbled on it
PS nice little bottle with a pipette…
can use it for silver water, this collodial silver water oh gosh , you see what you do to me, make me realize how stubborn and ignorant I am, damn.
Because we hardly use these techniques often enough , as we are all such little busy rabbits
Yesterday I healed myself with a life pillow, I take that for granted now, used a huge one, MG is not right on this one, it is not worth its weight in gold
it´s worth much much more.

:)

might do some tests this weekend
have to get that special plaster
that fast type
If I fill it up to approx. 70 % it is almost identical to the original model
that would be a good thing

The Wayfarer

The beauty of the world hath made me sad,
This beauty that will pass;
Sometimes my heart hath shaken with great joy
To see a leaping squirrel in a tree,
Or a red lady-bird upon a stalk,
Or little rabbits in a field at evening,
Lit by a slanting sun,
Or some green hill where shadows drifted by
Some quiet hill where mountainy man hath sown
And soon would reap; near to the gate of Heaven;
Or children with bare feet upon the sands
Of some ebbed sea, or playing on the streets
Of little towns in Connacht,
Things young and happy.
And then my heart hath told me:
These will pass,
Will pass and change, will die and be no more,
Things bright and green, things young and happy;
And I have gone upon my way
Sorrowful.

Patrick Henry Pearse

UNREAD_POSTPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:01 am

Well how annoying, hate that, lots of typing then suddenly, poof it’s gone. Better start again a little less enthusiastically 🙁 You asked some questions about using the Dioscoria) :smile: Lots of different orgonite modalities touched on there so may not go down too well with the purists among us. Mark says ‘I received the Light Yam or Discorea Batata tincture from Margie (See the post below about how Biodynamic farmers use it for clearing electrosmog and other pollutants from/ the biosphere) (Is this on your post earlier Sunflower?) ‘I’ll be making this into a 12x potency for adding to Plasterite so as to enhance its crap-clearing capabilities. If you’d like me to post you some etc etc’ So unless you want to try drinking some and/or using in your silver water, keep for putting into Plasterite. You probably know how to make it go further by adding a certain number of drops into a certain amount of water (will have to check up on this) and banging it on something hard about 50 times taking it to another level. Great technical information there I’m sure you’ll agree.

Nice poem you shared by Padraig Pearse, who was one of the 1916 Irish Uprising Revolutionaries, who was executed shortly afterwards.

Your bottle of wine is long gone, enjoyed by Alastair and me on a Plasterite workshop day. And now recycled for gifting.

Attachment:
craic.jpg

UNREAD_POSTPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:45 am
Site Admin

thanks for the info and I do look into history as history always seems to repeat itself.
there is a connection mentioned regarding the effects of the “yam” also related to the electrosmog etc
so it s to increase of influence the tool of light …aha…
damn had almost drunk that stuff , hmm..lucky me eh
maybe it can have good effects in other areas too..but I can t say that in mixed company….
the new perfume…
in-disbelief batting-eye

you can always use a trick, if you are planning to do a bit more of typing and therefor the post may get stalled or disappear, etc,
maybe best to type it first in notepad or some text editor, the story , when done open a new post and just copy paste the text so you are
always on the safe site.

Happened to me too, couple of times.