Reply To: The Irish Topic

Archive The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Post subject: Re: THE IRISH TOPIC
UNREAD_POSTPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:12 pm

WOW WOW WOW on all counts, the number of visits from your ‘friends’ and your fabulous cones, great work. Can’t see you going very far on your bike with any of them, one wobble and you’ll be a casualty, so please take care in all directions: 8012 Still no visitors here, I’m feeling inadequate batting-eye

Post subject: Re: THE IRISH TOPIC
UNREAD_POSTPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
Site Admin

For the Irish they apply different rules, they have probably long given up on you mob there, or other plans, whatever, point is it wont work on you
the hoopla, you see
wont do
but, from own experience, by feedback from other folk over Europe, yep they are doing it alright, they do
also in the US they do it heavily, the intimidation, scanning bla bla, you heard Tony as he and Jacques did the copper zapper thing with that special crystal
lots of airtraffic out of nowhere
but as far as I can tell in mainland Europe, but also in Ireland, at least some years ago, they send those big military helicopters, seen it happen.
It s on youtube somewhere by this Colin lad.
Dont forget there is now so much in parts / counties around Dublin maybe they dont bother , I dont know.
But today it was, correction, is crazy, still.

there s a life episode of X files for you …..Scully beam me up…

did not count them all but around eight helicopters, six models, two came twice
that s why I always warn folk not too make too much at once or you end up like this…
but could not help myself
quite some energy field going here
an hour ago they did send a huge plane with four propellers
huge machine, very noisy too, but can almost stand still in the air so they need that
probably making fotos or doing measurements, who knows, they wont tell us
those are the ones saying blasting chemicals over us for a decade does not exist , those types you see
all little useful idiots, little masonic pricks thinking they know something but they dont
they know shit
at that low level at least
Did post a little interview about the connection between the aerosol operation, haarp, and the rest of it
the story goes way deeper, but who cares
cell towers and yes, even wind farms, as these things, those eco fascist monsters do create ULF waves, but again, who cares ?
there is also an ionization level to it, that s where the orgonite comes in, but again, another story
the life force energy the selenite creates interferes with the ionization process
it destroys it or in other words neutralizes it , so it cannot be and cannot manifest , the aerosol grid I mean
thus
the electro magnetic pulsing they do , with their equipment, wont ” take”
so you see , that s another aspect why they dont like that LF energy
but I am glad we have it and I am glad it cannot be detected as they dont have a means to detect it as long as it does not contain or utilizes metals in any way shape or form.

so these poor puppies keep scanning and searching, for two years now, pathetic but that s how they are
predictable I call it, they cant change, cant come up with new stuff, cannot reason or think
like robots they obey orders from above
nothing new under the sun eh ?

Attachment:
DSC05432.JPG

Attachment:
DSC05433.JPG

Attachment:
DSC05435.JPG

Attachment:
DSC05439.JPG

Attachment:
DSC05440.JPG