Attachment:
2016-05-20 20_17_40-(1) Facebook.jpg

Post subject: Re: THE IRISH TOPIC
UNREAD_POSTPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:28 pm
Site Admin

Attachment:
Aine s first pony.jpg

Aine MacAodha‎Orgonite from Plaster
So excited Jenny Mortell and group, made my first attempted plasterite offering yesterday when the sun was out, need to practice more but followed your instructions Jenny and the pdf to a tee, not to bad for first attempt :):0

Jenny Mortell WELL DONE Aine, excellent. Wondering how you made the ‘cheese segment’shapes?

Sarah Goodman Cool, your 2 cones look exactly like my first 2, just a few weeks ago.

Damien Edmontson Awesome I love that tray you used for the Wisconsin cheese lol

Jenny Mortell I’ll have to ask someone who knows more than I do Damien Edmontson. Tony Geron Stephen Geddes ? It may well be the case. Some people find it hard to sleep for a few days until the energies settle down or they get used to it.I remember going on a lo…See More

Damien Edmontson Ok great thanks a lot

Jenny Mortell In the meantime maybe ask your Plasterite to settle down, and to even out its energies.

Stephen Geddes Over the years , whenever I’ve made a new large device, be it orgonite or plasterite, it’s taken some time to get used to the new energy …….the first plaster broadcaster induced a physical cleansing which at the time surprised me …fever and eliminating from both ends …yuck….I near turned the darn thing off , but rode it out , understanding the principle of cleansing wasn’t a bad thing…I remember Josh stating that he needed to put any new large cones down the other end of the house , even out in the shed so they could get a good nights sleep………………….I have also have feedback of people feeling weird when an orgonite package turned up on their doorstep …when orgonite comes to a new area , it goes into overtime cleaning up EMF from all around .. it’s this energy interaction that people can feel strongly , untill all the excess EMF is cinverted to Chi and the orgonite eases back into a ticking over mode ….then folks start to get used to the positive atmosphere…The same would be with plasterite…..

UNREAD_POSTPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:15 pm
Site Admin

The management team of orgonite plus did a little conference top summit meeting yesterday ,working on very high profile topics, started of slowly but…after half a bottle of wine some serious decisions were made …roll roll…well just teasing, not about the wine and the craic of course, but yes some topics were addressed and that s ok.
So yes, organisation does take place behind the scenes, once in a while.

Also tested out Jenn s new machine and it worked fabulously
much better than that shitty macbook nonsense.
We do feel great even if we slow down considerably on postings etc , that s not that important, the most important topics are there for the grab now so make use of it as long as it is available, things can happen you know.
Still unfunded, some things never change..
we also discussed the possibility of doing an interview as my first interview with our first lady turned a bit harsh on my side towards the public in a sense.
Too straightforward maybe and too short fused in some aspects when it comes to explaining it all and so forth.

I can be a bit …blunt…sometimes and maybe in a possible next interview that can be adjusted somewhat to give a better appearance, so the public wont run away or has to take valium, etc.
also , more importantly maybe, we might take some time outs from now on.
As we , or at least I but some others too, are in this for some time now you see
a few years
and I feel it is time to withdraw from the public eye and go more underground and do my own thing
might show up in a while but not too often.

UNREAD_POSTPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:46 pm

We’ve gone very hifalutin’ recently, here’s some ‘nitty gritty’ little items to get back to earth with. Hope I can post them.

A nice, unusual use for Plasterite in the funeral rites of a passed-over cat: Safe journey to catty heaven Jordan;
JonJo Costello’s photo.
Irish Wake for Jordan my poor Cat.. Slainte..x.

Attachment:
Cat in heaven.jpg

Brian Mahesh Farrell Hi Jenny, it ismy understanding that animals, often cats and dogs, that have become domesticated and live in close proximity to humans will often go through an evolutionary leap and incarnate as humans in their next incarnation.so cheer up. catty may well turn up as your grand child!… A la Red dwarf!
Unlike · Reply · 3 · May 23 at 12:06pm

Petra Schutte Sorry bout your cat Jordan,JonJo . (but, nice touch there) Take care