Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forum AN ÁBHAR NA HÉIREANN The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Re: MAKING MY FIRST LIFE PILLOW TRIAL

Yes … any quartz sand will work but beachsand (quartz type as on most Aussie beaches) seems the best as it’s been charging up under the sun for millennia ,,,I collect from the tidal zone, that way you get a bit of salt with it too
The glowie stuff is just bling…..ignore that…..the energy of the life pillow and orgonite combo is multiplied… They offer EMF clean up as with orgonite, but the life pillow mix will clean up food , water, medications, smokes , alcohol, sometimes pain…, virtually everything…it changes the spin of anything harmful down to an electron level,,,,,,,the result is tasty food and somewhat safer….mine are in use everyday…by my reckoning , worth their weight in gold.. !
MG The double dipping sealed in the pillow mix with a glass smooth finish… a couple of air bubbles can be filled in with a couple of drops of resin later…..concerning techniques…if you make the resin form of the Life Pillow , mix it quite thick and let sit for half hour or so before adding the hardener,,, it should be thick, just pourable…I add a wee bit more hardener as well … must stir really thoroughly, even stirring between pours if doing more than one piece…let harden and double dip in the same moulds … enjoy
…I asked Josh at one stage , why use kelp seaweed and is there any other plants worth using…? His reply was that he’d tried quite a few energy plants with some varying success…. Apparently native american tobacco was one that worked quite well…some varieties of pine too….he suggested to enquire about the medicine plants of the original people of my area and trial them .,… At the time …ground kelp seaweed had the best results..

DSC03269.JPG
DSC03271.JPG
DSC03279.JPG

[/i]

Site Admin

Unread post Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:28 pm

reaching completion…the new tool of light, no word for it, just that
life pillow integrated in plasterite has now been finished with….hold your breath…..green clay.
Intuition..and some knowledge..so yes, good finishing touch for these creatures
for all round use…best of two worlds combined
they feel GOOD !! :) :)
so now I am going to scare you with some pictures…
ah the life pillow, what a thing…big smile…ah find it out for yourself..

DSC03491.JPG

very ugly piece , in my case, but awesome in effect
these are such powerful tools of light
you should try it , to know it…I underestimated them too, looked almost as dorky as the selenite
so “uncool”…leather pouch with some powdermix and so forth
or in a resin coat…these are beautiful helpers…benefactors of live
Thanks Josh , thanks MG, thanks healing mob of years ago heheh
what a buzzer this is
took a lot of time and work to figure out how it all works as the initial recipe was very complicated but like good old Josh loved to do , cut to the core, and make is zoom that way
just as with the Plasterite also with the life pillows, the BSB , etc
a tremendous gift…only by work of the individual, only by that way , results can be proven and tested
and they are…for those who care…wow
and like all good things you wont hear much about it if at all..

Site Admin

Unread post Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm

DSC03503.JPG
DSC03502.JPG
DSC03499.JPG
DSC03498.JPG