Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forum AN ÁBHAR NA HÉIREANN The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Site Admin

Unread post Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 am

Re: THE ORGONITE PLUS LIFE PILLOW THREAD

The facebook post ( on global chembusters discussing the life pillow inquiry by some users )

I dont know if it is complete or not, probably not ..anyway…be glad with what you have
all crumbs count in grassroots remember, no big funding or hoopla moving this thing
RESIN LIFE PILLOWS
by Sheryll Thomas 10 december 2013
MG This post is dedicated to my mate , Josh, who passed away earlier this year.
Josh was a legend, a pioneer orgonite maker and gifter and will be sadly missed.
But I feel he’d be excited to have his innovative techniques shared
The Resin Life Pillow
The original Life Pillow came in a quality soft leather wallet that was carried with you…
You could wave it over food, water , medications , smokes , alcohol , pain..etc…
it had the ability to change the spin of anything harmful in the target, resulting in improved taste and somewhat safer.
This is the original info………
http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7
A bit later Josh revealed his formula for making the Resin Life Pillow,
a somewhat hardier and long lasting technique and stronger than the original leather wallet.
What a guy. !!!!….typical of his sharing and caring nature.
http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=936
I must say, these Resin Life Pillows are among the best pieces I make and really do work as claimed ….truly amazingPlease take the time to research Josh’s Forum …orgoniteplus.Truly one of the most innovative orgonite forums around without the fantasy and BS.
And to Josh , mate , you are legend , I tip my hat and raise my glass …cheers ! (6 photos)

Sheryll Thomas Photos to come….
Robert Virginie Hi Sheryll & Stephen, Links are down.
Would you still have the recipe for the life pillows?

Stephen Geddes
Ground kelp seaweed ,,,crushed quartz ..5 types ..citrine, amethyst, rose ,clear and smoky in equal amounts……
for 1 litre of ground kelp, add 2 tablespoons of ground quartz and a handful of beachsand…
mix well …if using in resin, mix well to a t…

Robert Virginie
Hi Stephen, Thanks for that, I did see the original post but wondering about a few things.
It doesn’t seem to have any metal shavings at all.
The Orgonizeaustralia post also shows sea shells.
Do they help with the energy? and the original life pillow had other herbs and rare earths.
Would you know what they are?
Thank again.

Stephen Geddes
That was Josh’s exclusive , 23 minerals, gems and rare earths
…he trialled many things , but that formulae above , he shared with me before his passing…in his revealing his formulae on ogoniteplus,
he said that quality beachsand and kelp seaweed was..
Robert Virginie
Great, Thank you. I’m thinking of adding some canabis extract and comfrey for their healing properties and some other healing stones too.
Stephen Geddes Love to hear how they come out,,,maybe a picture or two would go down well too.
Robert Virginie
Won’t get back into making any orgonite until next month and will share the outcome them.
Stephen Geddes Ground kelp seaweed ,,,crushed quartz ..5 types ..citrine, amethyst, rose ,clear and smoky in equal amounts……for 1 litre of ground kelp, add 2 tablespoons of ground quartz and a handful of beachsand…mix well …if using in resin, mix well to a thick but pourable consistency…you may need a bit extra hardener……when poured and hardened , do a double dip in the same mould to ensure completely sealed as the pillow mix will .blister out due to it’s volatility with any moisture………http://orgonizeaustralia.webs.com/…/2 … the-life...[/b]
Stephen Geddes That was Josh’s exclusive , 23 minerals, gems and rare earths…he trialled many things , but that formulae above , he shared with me before his passing…in his revealing his formulae on ogoniteplus, he said that quality beachsand and kelp seaweed was sufficient to work…in his resin life pillows, he used acorn caps…, they contained the growing end…hollow space… sacred geometry to resonate through the piece…the pillow mix he sent me to trial got through customs here (they had already taken a leather life pillow apart) but not the pile of acorn caps accompanying the mix…on emailing him (we shared a lot of stuff) I asked if sea shells would work as they contained the Fibonacci spiral,, , he got excited and said yes indeed which he started using as well…. so the acorn caps and seashells help to resonate the frequency…(sacred geometry)
About time I shared this great new technique…I’ve been trialing for a couple of months now.
It’s called Josh’s Life Pillow and can be ordered from
Joshlifepillow.com
Basically, it’s a soft leather pouch containing 23 diff. gems, crushed, two rare earths and three herbs.
When you pass it over food, water , virtually anything , it reverses the harmfull negative
spin to a positive within a second. If something is harmful to us , it has a neg. spin, the
more poisonous, the stronger the spin. I emailed Josh…was this spin stuff at the electron
level or what ?
..He replied that a collegue of his former work stated the if you focus a special beam
at an object and capture its reflection you can see the spin state. He could see this reversing
using the Life Pillow but could not understand why and how quickly this was happening.
So what does this mean?
By passing the Life Pillow over a substance..within a couple of cm… it will be “purified” .
Food tastes wonderful…plain homecooked throw together tastes gourmet….every night !
Take away junkfood….if you like that stuff …..actually can be eaten safely and taste good !
Water is charged to taste sweet and lively…leaving a crisp tingle on your tongue…totally
enjoyable….chlorine taste just disappears
The Life Pillow also has a profound benefit to one’s health.
I took my pillow to school and showed students how to use and passed around.
when I mentioned energising water…there was a rush on pillowing their waterbottles…it was
just priceless watching their surprised faces when drinking the energised water..
Couple of times there was a fall or accident in the playground…the pillow was held over the pain
and eased considerably in a couple of minutes…..the students hunted out the pillow at recess and
lunch time to pillow their food…kids are great at trialling stuff…they don’t bullshit..
My phd science mate stated that he could feel energy travelling up his arm when he held the
pillow. He said it might work on energy meridians as in accupuncture points…as the energy
centered around a blockage in his shoulder and freed it up ! Then he was totally blown away
when we pillowed a glass of water and compared tastes to a second glass.
I pillow water used in drinking of course but also for energising water for plaster orgonite.
I sleep with the pillow and have noticed the whites of my eyes much clearer and the red veins
shrinking. A friend ordered 2 Pillows through me, after playing with mine, The day I delivered them, she had
a painful crinked neck. She sat among the desk full of paperwork , holding one pillow either side of
her cup of tea . After about 20 seconds, she moved her head from side to side and said she heard
a click and then with a huge smile stated that the pain has vanished. ! !
A week later she rang saying how fantastic the pillows were and asked me to order 3 more !!
Lucky family and friends I reckon. I’ve heard many reports of arthritis sufferers reporting relief and symptoms disappearing by using
the pillow as a squeeze device in the hand…
All sounds too good to be true.?
I hold a pillow either side of the fuel hose when filling the car…
Just scraping the surface for uses of Life Pillow
I’m looking forward to my gourmet meal tonight……as usual. !
Master Chefs….eat your heart out…..Ha Ha
Further info can be found at…..OrgonitePlus.net
Yo……….Enjoy !

bluegum
I have been experimenting with these for a while.
Really good for resting or sleeping with to alleviate aches or stiffness,
although I recommend doing serious yoga as well.
I haven’t noticed as much difference with the food, but I drink water that is already well filtered and energised;
probably the cherry on top. I also try to cook very healthy vegetarian food which isn’t toxic or unhealthy to begin with.
I suspect it might be a useful way to amplify conscious energising of food and drink which is good to practice even with out pillows.
I have lent mine to a few energy sensitive people I know to play with and they liked it; thought it was more subtle and perhaps worked differently to orgone devices.
Testing continues.

Josh
Hello beautiful Australia
This is what was told to me by a chemist friend, he said that by shining a polarize light into any substance, the reflection will show you the direction of the spin, and at this point it would be good to make something clear: the reflection will show the reverse of what is happening within the substance, so if the reflection shows a strong left spin, it means that the substance has a strong right spin , and vice versa.
So the statement that I made a while back saying that right spin is good and left spin is not so good is actualy wrong ; it is backward………………………………………..but, BUT it is my first mistake this year, so I’m doing OK:), and last time that I made a mistake it was………now lemme see,,,,,,,,,1946……..no 1945:P
josh
monsoon gecko
Josh…Ha ha….Thanks for clearing that up, your version sounds better.
Yesterday, friend came back from a fishing trip with hand and
wrist very swollen from reaction to sandfly bites…uncomfortable and
very itchy….Gave her the pillow saying rest this on your hand.
She took it home and returned next day…swelling gone down,
back to normal…..no anti-histamines
bluegum
Hi Josh…by spin do you mean that there is like a spiral vortex of energy around the food like a mini cyclone or hurricane?
Perhaps being in the southern hemisphere, it’s reversed and in fact you’ve led an exemplary life without a single mistake…
From what I understand it possible to see the the spin from this reflection,
so we have the polarized light (not vibrating all over the place as regular light)
hitting the substance and bouncing back out, it is only showing the spin down the molecular level,
so there is no physical vortex,
(gosh my IQ is only 23 and it is a bit of a problem) here is an example
The man made ascorbic acid has a left spin, so it is not so good for you, but the vit. C from orange juice has a strong right hand,
that makes it OK
One thing that help a lot, as you know most medical pills have side affects,
you pass the pillow on the pills for a second and they become less noxious
Now for this southern hemisphere thingy, if I move there would it reverse all those years of being a dork?,
if it is the case, I will make a very large pakage with our politicians in it:roll:
Well…….for my self………it would be hard to improve on perfection hA HA HA………this was really a big joke

bluegum
Dorks are universal…
…I think they originated from the far side of Neptune. One of their mantras is “dorks shall inherit the Earth”…apparently later plagerised by another well known text, although debate still continues along the chicken and egg line. $^]

monsoon gecko
Yo…gifters…Update…a lot has happened since last post,
The lady who ordered more pillows reports very happy results.
She gifted one fellow who has on going medical problems,
regular hospital, major operations, parts taken out, continual
pain and ongoing complications…now his life has smoothed out,
pain and problems diminished and reports more daily energy and
enthusiasm for life…..what a blessing ! He carries it everywhere.
She’s much the same, along with her husband. He checks his pillow under his pillow..(ha ha )
every night in case she’s hidden it ! ha ha
So I decided to order 6 more pillows for family members.
Customs( AQIS ) impounded them , possible threat to Aussie
agriculture etc..many emails back and forth , (Thanks Josh)
At one stage they wanted to radiate..gamma..Josh said not a
problem..the pillow works on EMF protection, will probably stuff
up machine, but that would take 6 to 8 weeks so I elected to
give permission to unstitch and examine contents…they emailed
back it’s full of powder…Doh, slaps in forehead !… I’d already
told them originally, all they’d find is seaweed, sand and powdered
minerals. They wanted more info…for the record… so we gave a partial
list with which they were happy…thanks again Josh.
Eventually , they arrived…worth the hassle as now, anyone else
ordering a Pillow or two will get no such problem.
Of course..regular gourmet food and tangy water…but recently
had a stressful day at school and arrived home with very stiff
neck…I could feel a kink coming on and didn’t feel like 2 or 3
days of not being able to turn my head without pain.
I leaned back on lounge with Pillow on neck for 10 minutes and
noticed easing of muscles, then I lowered pillow a bit for a short while,
then lowered further for a bit…this process continued a couple of minutes for
the rest of my spine untill I got to kidney area… funny..
.I could feel each vertebrae tingling as the pillow moved down,,,,
Next morning, big toilet flush out….gratitude !
On OrgonitePlus.net…they are finding more profound uses.
This may be…no….IS the best money I’ve spent in a long time,
seeking techniques that work. !
Enjoy

monsoon gecko
I continue to enjoy daily benefits of the Life Pillow..
This has to be one of the best techniques that works , so far .
Just wave or hold for a while….I,m starting to believe in counter clockwise spin.
A year 6 boy fell heavily onto one of a row of metal bag hooks outside the classroom .
Mate, he was down for the count !
Caught him in the ribs under his arm. After a couple of minutes ,I helped him to sit up.
Gave him the pillow and told him to hold it on the area..He was happy just to sit there , not moving cause it hurt too much to move…
Totally refused to go to the office..He aeemed ok for the moment …I returned to the class.to orgonise them…and mmm…forgot about him…oops , who said that?
So , about 15 minutes later, he comes in, hands me the life pillow and says he feels better….Wow..I’ve cracked a rib or two and know it ‘s not like that ! Amazing and not the first time…confirmation that applying pillow to injury soon after happening reverses it…this has happened time and again at school Think I’ve mentioned a few in previous posts, but there’s been many more.
Life Pillow…The best asset a family can have.. just the daily wave over food and especially water is invaluable !

G’day …dry season appearing at last, but chemtrailing ongoing.
Keep your orgonite close and pillow your food , water and everything else..
The Chemtrailing getting nasty!
http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=911
Enjoy and share
For some reason it won’t take…just highlight it and click search in the google window
Outstanding update….. Life Pillow info. for EVERYONE…!
http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=936
Yo , Josh, mate…u r da man. !
Gratitude
monsoon gecko
Yo…anyone made their own resin life pillow lately ?
Made a few now, but keep going to new homes..
You must check out the above link…
Josh shares Life Pillow formulae…ongoing info..too easy for such a blessing/resource !!!
Here’s a few shots of my latest trial with acorn caps as the phi resonance chambers..you know…amplify the energy !
Now they are REAL charging plates….far superior to my orgonite ones.
For full running commentary, you’ll have to view the above Orgoniteplus thread.
Cheers….

monsoon gecko
Stupid computers…tried to post recent photos of resin life pillows…very nice indeed…..a no go…maybe try later
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Orgonite%20Photos/DSC02621.jpg" />
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Orgonite%20Photos/DSC02622.jpg" />
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Orgonite%20Photos/DSC02623.jpg" />
html code doesn’t take..maybe you can search this./…….wtf..bloody computers

Yo…..who’s made a few ? Good results ?
Josh suggested enhancing results with part of the original formula.
Beachsand certainly works but additional crushed,powdered quartz combination even better.. 1 tablespoon to 1 litre of powdered kelp
Clear quartz,smokey quartz, amethyst, citrine and rose quartz..equal parts.
Recently spent an arm and a leg for this beautiful silicone mould……..I figured well worth it seeing I love making a few.
The Flower oF Life…perfect for the orgonite component of Resin Life Pillow charging plates..sacred geometry and orgonite long known to boost energy.
The flower of life insert is fine copper, with small quartz points placed in pattern..It is about 5mm thick… another one, brass keyshavings with copper pattern interplay…
All have a large amount of either sea shells, or acorn caps…the phi ratio is captured in the hollow air space..resonating the life frequency..
These are real charging plates, a jug of water, food, virtually anything you place on it will have the spin of anything harmful in it , reversed…
Profound stuff indeed. Strongly recommend you splash out and make a few for family and friends,
Of course a pocket piece of orgonite and pillow mix can be a multi-purpose blessing when out and about.
Cheers you mob…would be nice to hear from you..
Forum is pretty quite these days, yet I feel the frequencies rising.
Exciting times eh ? Oh, almost forgot….the silicone flower of life mould came from the US
http://www.orgonix23.com/

Cloud Walker
Hey MG,
that flower of life pattern look nice ! how is the effect ? any improvement on the energy output ?
By the way I just sent away the two charging plates yesterday that I bought from you a month earlier,
I was so reluctant to let go of them because it feel so good to have them around.
monsoon gecko
Hope you’ve all had a crack at making the energetic resin life pillows….great for cleaning up all food , water , medications etc
Cheers
monsoon gecko
Bummer … after Josh’s passing , orgoniteplus forum seems to have gone down..
So I will share his Life Pillow formulae that he passed on to me…
the original formulae contained 23 or more minerals and gems ….
Here is the one that works beautifully
Ground Kelp seaweed-5 types of quartz ground to a powder …clear , smoky, citrine , rose and amethyst

For one litre of pillow mix stirred into resin , add two tablespoons of crushed quartz and a handful of quartz type beachsand.
This pillow mix always needs the mould preglazed and more often than not , double dipped … it is highly volatile to moisture and will blister out of the piece.
There you have it ..the Resin Life Pillow….worth it’s weight in gold !!!

Aurora
Confused!
What’s a Life Pillow?

monsoon gecko
A few more Resin Life Pillow models ….
Pocket size models when out and about…..great to wave over take away food
and EMF protection too…….quartz point , brass and pillow mix
The larger pieces perfect for the dinning room table ….
they have a variety of orgonite combinations and colour premade drop in pieces….
some with a bit of glow in the dark superimposed over the colour starburst pattern … a bit of bling
Cheers
monsoon gecko

Aurora ….the original Life Pillow came in a soft leather pouch ….
these latest versions are the pillow mix , (powdered kelp seaweed, crushed quartz and beachsand) set in resin ….
most are made as a combination of orgonite and pillow mix poured in layers…..
they are certainly great value ….worth their weight in gold in my opinion….
used daily to clean up food , water , virtually anything you care to wave them over or touch…. cheers

Yes … any quartz sand will work but beachsand (quartz type as on most Aussie beaches) seems the best as it’s been charging up under the sun for millennia ,,,I collect from the tidal zone, that way you get a bit of salt with it too
The glowie stuff is just bling…..ignore that…..the energy of the life pillow and orgonite combo is multiplied… They offer EMF clean up as with orgonite, but the life pillow mix will clean up food , water, medications, smokes , alcohol, sometimes pain…, virtually everything…it changes the spin of anything harmful down to an electron level,,,,,,,the result is tasty food and somewhat safer….mine are in use everyday…by my reckoning , worth their weight in gold.. !

Stephen Geddes The double dipping sealed in the pillow mix with a glass smooth finish… a couple of air bubbles can be filled in with a couple of drops of resin later…..concerning techniques…if you make the resin form of the Life Pillow , mix it quite thick and let sit for half hour or so before adding the hardener,,, it should be thick, just pourable…I add a wee bit more hardener as well … must stir really thoroughly, even stirring between pours if doing more than one piece…let harden and double dip in the same moulds … enjoy
Stephen Geddes Sheryll and Robert….I asked Josh at one stage , why use kelp seaweed and is there any other plants worth using…? His reply was that he’d tried quite a few energy plants with some varying success…. Apparently native american tobacco was one that worked quite well…some varieties of pine too….he suggested to enquire about the medicine plants of the original people of my area and trial them .,… At the time …ground kelp seaweed had the best results..

Unread post Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:25 am

Re: ALTERNATIVE RECIPE FOR THE LIFE PILLOW

Hellow all!!
Many times I have looked at the Life Pillow!
I thought this is a cool thing!
First I was confused a bit..
only: beachsand and seaweed?
no way that’s too simple to be true..
Searching.. some people putting crystals in it..
hmm.. months later..
Looking again at the Life Pillow..
Again a cool thing!
Reading more about it. using my intuition and my other brainparts..

IMAG0021.jpg

Lets go!
Thinking.. what’s in beachsand..
-sand
-salt
-shells
-shell like creatures
-squid bone (that white pace that’s left of it. some birds like it to)
then thinking sand..
Sand is not just sand we see..
-crushed crystal quartz all kinds are possible looks like sand
-crushed seashells looks like sand
-crushed squid bone looks like sand (feels like soft selenite by the way. hmm that’s something to play with :) )
-crushed minerals looks like sand
So there is more than just “sand”
this one pops right now in head.. what about rust? look like sand! Runs down our bloodline in our body.. created by exploding suns supernovas.. we are like terminators if you think that is only water and iron.. blood hahah..
drifting off here..
Sand is more than sand alone!
there are more things in sand then we think and not only the things Im talking off here.
Then I thought seaweed..
Searching on seaweed.. there are more types of seaweed here.. reading the word chlorella..
chlorella?? that’s the name of those pills I eat for 3 months to detoxify my stomach.. my solar plexus was badly damaged.. at that moment I Diddent want to go to the normal doctor.. with more toxin from those pills what they give..
a nature healer helped me with the problem. and I’m verry thankful for it.. it really opend my eyes.. what’s the label? ahh awake ;) ;) ;)
So there is mutch more to discover on seaweed……
thinking of the color of chlorella green..
green is not only green.. also a color of healing and more.. orange is a healing color that I know.
probably yellow and red too have to lurn more about colors but that’s not for now..
If you mix green and orange you get brown..
Same with yellow and red then other tints..
there is also a brown types of seaweed..
there is something to play with too..
I came up with my mix for my own pillow that I fought of:
-chlorella pouder
-silversand
-crushed little bit titanium quartz (nice aura protecting crystal) and a bit crused clear quarts.
-normal size crystal sand.. if you look at the sand with the sun shining and you see reflectings from the sand
-little but cursed hardened violet plasterite
-Atlantic seasalt pouder
-Celtic seasalt pouder
-Himalayan salt pouder
-Seashells pouderd
-Sea squid bone pouderd

+/- 75% seaweed +/- 25% the beachsand shells squid scarlet crystals salts plasterite

and three voilet colored seashells not crushed.
that all in a plasticbag and a little bag around that for the looks and explore..
WOW!? HUH?! NO WAY!? what’s this??
with a big smile on my face! thanks for sharing Josh this is really something! Respect to you!
Have not know you but verry kindfull, respectful for sharing this to us all on this world!!
1 night the pillow under my pillow.. wake up I’m the morning looked my self.. huh I have more color on my face. feeling different.. more relaxed
the other day.. I feel more.. then few days later.. what’s this? this feels like xtc in someway.. don’t like the word for that feeling.. but is a bit to describe it. there is no word to describe this feeling.. is not labeled yet that kind of a feeling. it is amazing feeling.. noticed only when the mind is relaxed the body is relaxed you can feel that amazing feeling! I become every day now more my self with the pillow.. noticed when other persons arround me and that person is on the bad vibes and telling me there frustrated story’s about the shot is going on the world with anger fear etc. I’m less affected by that… I feel more in my own energy!
not yet explored with plants foods ore drinks..
but that will be amazing too just know it!
I say to the people reading!
Go out and explore this pouder mix and find out for your selfs about the pillow!
it will hold your mouth wide open!
Never will I forgot this mix shared by Josh great respects!!
Have a good exploration for the people that have the gut to research this amazing “Life Pillow”
regards, DustSand

Site Admin

Unread post Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:06 am

Re: ALTERNATIVE RECIPE FOR THE LIFE PILLOW

Thank you for this outstanding report!

About plasterite we generally hear not much besides disinfo , but the Life Pillow idea is an even more hidden player in the field of
life force energy.
Glad you touched on the subject, I was planning to do that myself, someday, you know, but…you beat me to it :lol: :) :D
As far as I am aware of hardly anyone plays with the Life Pillow, at least not in the natural way, as Josh described its roots
so there will be sort of devices on the market doing that sort of polarization to be purchased at tremendous prices.
The life pillow is a massive breaktrough for those who look a bit further down the line, beyond the beaten path.
A very individual tool to be honest, not easy to label it. Sort of class of its own.
Can be made very basic all the way up to highly complicated , so there is something for everyone in it.
A sort of indoor all round healing device that can be put to use in so many ways.
But , than again and again, there is no real money in it , if one uses the natural approach by for example putting the mix in a pouch, etc.
Although in this case I often prefer resin as the outcome is very impressive and sturdy , long lasting, and so forth.
To be honest with you , I ve never seen any reports about the life pillow since the days the old forum was “unplugged”
except a few shares of MG on the global chembusters club on FB. The silence or total lack of response it creates in those clubs is deafening LOL :) :D
so we see folk seem to have a hard time opening to that concept as it is not promoted from the top down but from the bottom up
meaning : grassroots Good line of reasoning, accurate assumptions, I am sure it will “pump” as MG once said, being seriously active in its good work.

Interesting to read your view on the sea life or materials, like fossilised materials from the ocean, I often use that too and I notice how intuitively I often feel the need to add such materials, it just happens over and over again, goes beyond the mind, I often used that sort of material but was sometimes reluctant to discuss it in the open as , of course, nobody was doing those things so that would make me the only one so to speak. So than even the plasterite communities , do they exist ??, would probably ban me for doing so :)
etc etc

oh by the way, a few photos would go down well maybe ?
I know those are humble creations but seeing them somehow makes it more realistic in a sense to the public, myself included.

Site Admin

Unread post Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:42 pm

MAKING MY FIRST LIFE PILLOW TRIAL

For me a totally new concept, well so be it… :) heard to much about it to leave it as it is
and have discoverd new backgrounds on its origin so I know that method works..the funny part of it , the ingredients used are very cheap and easy to come by…so you can put your credit card away for the time being… :)
Got a little tip from DustSand as a lot of the goodies can be bought cheaply in any animal – or garden store
actually the sea weed I got was meant for treating horses hihih
to boost their immune system you see
also got me some fine river sand used for the aquarium etc
besides that took a bag of crushed sea shells also, used for chicken feed
so the chicken can digest it all better using the grit in the stomach
the acorn caps I just collected in the woods while walking the dog
Himalaya salt I had, some small crystals, and the rest of it.
while I was making the life pillow it made itself present rather quickly
just like that, hard to describe but once you work with it you will see
it has a certain “presence” in it
like it has a certain awareness
like the selenite objects have very clearly
you cannot miss that
it is very obvious once you do all these things
to spare you the trouble of reading through large amounts of text I thought maybe making a sort of photo sequence might do the job even better.
I used the recipe MG once showed on a forum
I do agree I peeked into Dustsand s work :)
using the natural strong salt !
I dont think that is mentioned but it almost asks for it
also I dont know if the kelp ( sea weed ) contains any salt
but in this case two tablespoons of Himalaya sant were added.
I also used one hand of mixed gems
and some rose quartz too …Just one table spoon of it
and I added bee pollen, two table spoons…I did not add any rare earths or herbs …..
although the quantities of the sea weed and sand were followed closely.
As I dont have resin I put the mix in a glass box with plastic lid on top
also to make it more durable, practical etc etc
again, while writing this , the life pillow makes itself aware
that s the only way I can describe it
it is real
it is there
totally different sensation as I only do plasterite normally
and now we have a new horse in the stable
have to get used to that one but feels very very pleasant right away
a sort of mildness, balance…clearly
but again, feels very good, so that s a good start before even really using it.
Photo Sequence of making this Life Pillow

DSC03215.JPG
DSC03208.JPG
Crystal powder
DSC03209.JPG
Himalaya Salt
DSC03210.JPG
gems , rose quartz
DSC03214.JPG
everything on the table
DSC03216.JPG
DSC03219.JPG
DSC03226.JPG
Layer of seashells fossiles and adding lots of sea weed ( 500 grams )
DSC03227.JPG
Sea Weed and Sand
DSC03229.JPG
some mixed crystal power and salt
DSC03232.JPG
acorn caps added
DSC03238.JPG
DSC03242.JPG
Gems added , bee pollen too
DSC03246.JPG
Large cookie jar for mixing it all up
DSC03249.JPG