Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forum The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Post subject: Re: THE IRISH TOPIC
UNREAD_POSTPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:49 pm
Site Admin

Attachment:
lenin-control-best-meetville-quotes-45157.jpg
lYes Jennifer, the guy in the zombie movie is a BS artist, promotes CIA crap like flat eath shite and the rest of it
But all those people know their game and must do something right , once in a while
to at least lure folk in
usually by giving something special they dont know or doing something in a new way
so folk say ” ah , that s the real one”
The one
one = un = french for one = united nations = one world goverment
you say, they laugh at us all the time..have their little gigs with us..
it s so obvious what s all going on…..they play with the people like rats in a lab

Attachment:
TheNASAchannel r.jpg

you know , it s all meant to make us look like idiots
that s what it s all about , to discredit truth and blur the whole thing into phantasy and bullshit

but you see all those folk the paytriots, do give out a lot of truth, to catch the audience you see
that s how cointel works, they give lots and lots of truths, that s the ” bait”
so the rant he does is rather good
although there is some crap in it, the drone thing, the ” fake space photos” , yes NASA fools us big time, that s a fact
but we have to keep in into perspective
” keep the mental breaks on”

the rat has to be fed good stuff
99.9 % good stuff otherwise, as the rat is a natural creature , very wise and cautious
he wont take the bait
but now he does and it is game over
if the rat takes the bait

to lure folk in as they will check out or know basic kindergarten facts, gmo, fracking, globalism, geo-engineering, etc. and think hmmm that s our girl or boy, you see.
And before you know, once they have a large ” flock” they steer you off into LALALAND
always, that always happens. That s the technique
This eternal rubbish Icke and Jones are all about

There is always a con in it somewhere, that s the ” hook ” to hook you and make you change directions or change perceptions and so forth.
Like this Icke reptile guy does all the time, and, like rat poison, one only need 0.1 % of poison to kill the rat.
In other words it does not have to be much disinfo, it just has to be the right sort of disinformation to completely take out the opposition
make them chase their tails forever.

When I woke up, like most of you, well…you just somehow end up in their charitable arms right ? :lol:
That s why those jokers are put out there to catch the sheep the run away and put them back into the grid.
That s their function.
To control opposition, render it harmless , defuse it.

I dont want to be too blunt on this but there are not too many , if at all, real heroes , male or female , out there
yes there are some out there but they dont have the big funding , following, promotion etc, it will never surpass grassroots
because real truth is not allowed if one does the real work one will never be famous or rich
manipulation is mandatory, this control thing again.
Most folk fall for the scams unfortunately because they never question anything, they just follow the leader
as they are trained to , again, from school onwards, always obey obey submit submit
never ever daring or willing to question

Mark Twain had a quote on that , that reluctance or how easy it is to fool people and once they are fooled how difficult it is to bring them out of their illusions.

Quote:
“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

He had a lot of other good quotes too.

So once people take the bait and the hook comes in and catches them it is not easy to make them reason properly again.
They have been contaminated and people dont like to hear that about their heros.
Once the hook comes in , through the bait, the person is derailed
and turned laughable
because they will start to talk about UFO, aliens, Pleiadian crap, all that nonsense
and the dominant minority, our owners, laugh their asses off
they have fun with the cattle you see

When I was on facebook I learned so much about that sort of thing
members come in and I check them out, to see what they are up to, usually, 90 % of the time, they are controlled
those are not real people , those are clones, sock puppets spouting agendas
controlled sheep
sheeple 2.0 as Sheridan calls them
gobbling up the propaganda
people have no idea how well organised this deception game really is
the scope of it
the depth is remarkable

And you know what
they make sure once the propaganda is out there you cannot stand up against it
very smart system
you cannot speak out against it , show it is what is basically all lis a massive scientifically controlled con game
in simple terms ” mind control” comes in many flavors
if you do you are called ” rascist, non believer, cointel,etc ”

if you speak out about the manipulated destruction of cultures in the west using this mass emigration thingy they got going now you are called rascist
if you speak out about geo engineering, chemtrails, you are called a global warming denier or something like that or a conspiracy nutter
if you speak out about this austerity thing you are called selfish because you dont ” share the pain”
if you speak out against the communistic / fascist agenda you are not ” pulling your weight for the benefit of a better utopia” ( for the elite that is not for us )
if you speak out against this massive destruction of the family using , among other things, this gay agenda s and transhumanism and all that hoopla you are so anti social
if you speak out against gmo / monsanto you dont want to contribute to ease ” world hunger”
if you speak out against this incessant surveillance state this planet has become you are called ” paranoia” or ” do you have something to hide” bla bla bla
if you speak out against the scam the truth movement has been turned into than one is so ” negative” not in tune with the pleiadians or something

No I dont got something to hide, what s there to be hidden , I just got some bags of plaster of Paris LOL, that s not the point , I dont like to be controlled and monitored and nudged and spied upon
I just dont like it
gosh something went wrong with my programming for sure :)

the fish in the river , the oak in the field got more rights than humans now all pushed by these funded NGO that run the planet on behalf of their masters
the money boys and their secret brotherhood societies

as simple as that

we are just not fit for this ” brave new world” they bring in now, you see
that s our “problem”
we can still reason, some of us, to some extent, that s a no no
so we dont have the right stuff to go into the future ;)
bad…bad…slaves…so disobediant to our loving masters we are

Also there s another thing I see a lot , this tearing the pop star s poster from the wall behavior I see so often
if one does not go along with the big agendas
We also see , even more and more, how the chemtrailing is being used as a stepping stone towards this ” global warming” or ” climate change”
it is being manipulated to fit an agenda there, big time now
big time
if you accept chemtrails , fine, but if you refuse to bow down to parts of the agenda 21 program ,that are being attached to it now , you are out :)
immediately
they crush you
completely crush you

we saw that with this Dane Wigginton dude, our Man from Bechtel, total psychopath
what a scam artist that has become after kicking Michael Murphy out of the organisation
we see this all over the ” truth movement” now
big time

Dane became the billboard poster guy for the agenda now
and most dont see
sheep forever
again as Mart Twain said once the sheep take the bait and the hook is attached it is not easy to make them see things from different angles
because most people refuse to do their own thinking
they dont think, at least not properly
they dont reason
they accept someone as their leader so whatever the leader does – from that point onwards- after he has or she has established himself must be right
and anyone speaking out or being even slightly critical is being ostracized
and just speaking that out will cost me a lot of sheeple , oh jolly , that might hurt my feelings :P

well people who do not contribute to a better world have no right of saying anything
they just sit in their happy fake bubbles taking the piss out of us because we even dare to look up and see the scams
so be it
that s life

only real people can make real changes
that is why I dont really believe too much in ” groups” as once these groups bring in successes they are taken over and owned
or , if that does not work, not everybody can be bribed you know, they are crushed or attacked or things like that
smear propaganda
they cannot stop all of us all the time but they do stop most of us most of the time
with us I mean the aware public as they still untill this day promote the disinformation about plasterite,just to name a street there…
wont change
as they know most folk , again the 90 per cent will therefor be stupid enough not to look into more powerful and beneficial alternatives
I would not call it an alternative , I would call it a big improvement
completely detaching the old world control scenarios

so the word ” chemtrails” as that s what they are working together with other techniques , like the ionespheric heaters, jadija
is taboo now
you cannot say it anymore
you have to say geo engineering
geo engineering is an extension of chemtrailing and haarp
it is the ” fallout” of it all, the conclusion, ie , weather manipulation along with electro magnetic pulsing etc etc

Most folk live in phantasy , they float through live
some live in reality and that s not so easy or comfortable but it s worth all the hassle

removal of all opposition voices
so only the one allowed voice can be heard
hmm does that ring a bell…?

in other words all real folk that wont go along the agendas are flushed out now
rapidly , real honest movements are destroyed or taken over, infiltrated, faster and faster
they cannot control that , thousands of grassroots movements with real folk
but they can control four or five big groups to do their damage control

taken care off silently usually
and the sheep follow the leader and it is business as usual

and the sad part of it is most people so ” active” in the PAYtriot movement dont give a shit
about truth whatsoever
it s all about money , fame, and control

A rotten apple has to be removed from the basket or else all apples become infiltrated
but nobody likes to touch on that, because the rotten apple has so much power now, so much control, so big the rotten apple is
nobody dares to even name it or you will go down and be flushed out of the organisation
like our buddy Murphy there
whoops there you go
out
and nobody even dares to mention that massive psyop
because they know the followers the fxxxx sheeple will not understand what it s all about
and even attack the messenger for causing havoc pfffffffffffffffff what an upside down world it has become
you will hear nothing about it
the real scams going on in the JOKE the truth movement has become

people have to grow up but they dont
it s like in Ireland, you have these psychopath prostitutes who sell themselves readily for the right amount to take a piece of the big pie
and serve their masters eagerly
grovelling, forcing you all into the New Soviet agenda
the EU

as they refuse fluoride first, yes darling we will do your bidding darling sure we will, just trust us baby …first, once they are “in” it s game over and they push more fluoride on the cattle…and boom there you go…” faked again”

that s how real life is
real life
and the only ” freedom” you have is to vote in a new lot of freaks who will flog you over and over and over again
period.
end of message

but we still believe in ” democracy ” eh ?
hahahah
what a joke

for how long these anti this and that movements have been going on
for how long
how much time has been waisted
how much money and energy
what has it accomplished

show me real results

so please forgive me for not believing in the measures the system provides for us to complain
there is no complain department in this control grid it just dont exist

and than some will see any critisism as an attack on the truth movement, this upside down reality again
no it is not , I do believe in any form of dissidence, disobedience , etc etc
it is just not accomplishing too much to ask our owners to be mild on us :)
it s not really bearing fruit, is it ?

it is even worse as even though these protests do not achieve so much, they do achieve some change but very slow and mild
but those who do the protests , stand up, speak out, get a strong negative feedback from the control grid
so it is not easy to continue that battle for ordinary folk over a long time
they know that
they wear us out
a technique again
postponing things eternally
to drive us crazy LOL
but it works
it makes a lot of us give up
true

recently saw a group of activist speak out in some sort of court or something agains geo engineering and the panel where just checking their emails
they dont give a fuck about you
get that in your head for once and for all
psychopaths dont know that, what it is , empathy and all that
they just dont care
and they dont need sleeping pills
they dont blush when they lie to the public
straight faces in expensive suits for the boys and Versace and Dior dresses for the girls
they dont blink

they, those who serve the system properly, promoting the scams
get their fat paychecks, their big pensions, the low mortgages, they get it all and we are screwed
these serving bureaucrat elitists families
big players in this game, stitching up the planet
bringing in the agendas of amalgamation
this global governance thingy they are so hot about

it s just a game to them
but the table they force us to play at is always in their favor
it s always rigged
tilted
the dices , miraculously , always fall in their favor yes they do
odd eh ? :lol:

so in short , do I believe in protesting and the rest of the allowed tools ?

YESbig yes
why
because it shows that the Irish in stark contrast with most other ” etnic groups” or is it etnic minority now LOL
at least they got balls
as simple as that
nothing fancy about it
no hocus pocus
they got courage and power somehow in them
for some reason the ” establishement” has not been abled to whip it out of them or transport it overseas in the famine ships
for some reason the spiritual control grid, aka , the Roman church , any church, has not been abled to destroy the spirit of the Irish
so maybe there is more to the dolmens and so forth
maybe there is something we dont know yet
there is something there

really amazing as they have been very succesful in doing so in most countries
How the elite must really hate you all
beyond compare, they give you the beating now

Yes the others too we are all ” one ” you see, we have to go into this ” oneness”
bla bla ( fart noises )
but they are almost there now
being you know…grinded down and the rest of it

why dont you let them have their way with Ireland
why do you stand up
is there nothing that can break you
you are all obnoxious slaves ;) ;) ;)
you seem all to have some sort of authority issues b :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, the way I see it , this famine things along with deportation to colonize the Americas and the rest of it
they know you cannot change
it just wont take
they really went a long way
in destroying the Irish
much further than with any other ” tribe”
they bowed down more readily
for some silver coins and the cons they play with kings and queens to make them go along
bring in the new system
this famine thing was not an accident
they did their best to destroy you but you are , for some mysterious reason, still here
that in itself is amazing
it s obvious you just wont have it , this new world order
you just wont have it

and all the time they were just protecting you from the sun
they will say….because you are not ” illuminated”…it is not your god , it is their god…the lightbringer…..lucifer

they dont have wisdom
as wisdom can only be achieved through a heart with love
that is impossible for them
but they damn well know how to control the planet
big time

in most countries you need to put a lion in the living room to get folk at least …you know….motivated ;)
it s that bad

but , looking at it from a realistic point of view, it is not too bad at all
I mean as long as real folk are doing the real thing
it does mean something
it has value

Attachment:
12295318_976726769039532_1920639817967830287_n.jpg

Attachment:
12313588_976726982372844_2820659043423367767_n.jpg

UNREAD_POSTPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:14 pm
Site Admin

Attachment:
12309759_10153375177418212_4876370389823156669_o.jpg

Terry is , as usual, on the ball
Yes Jenn
truth sucks
but it is still the truth

the big ” truth movement groups” are taking over controlled by the system
and any truth speakers, the little guys and girls , that s us, are screwed in the process
it is as simple as that
it is very simple once you see through the scams and cons
it is very simple but most folk don’t think and I keep repeating it
over and over again

most folk follow groups and leaders

500 climate laws , yep it s flogging time soon folks
big time

smart meters, inspectors, welcome to New World Order
coming to a street near you soon

The green soviet is taking over
yep it is so simple to understand
but the brainwash is very efficient and most folk simply dont want to hear

Quote:
Terry Lawton asks ‘Environmentalist’ and Climate Change Industry operative Duncan Stewart how does he feel about the fact that Climate Engineering programs are not included in the IPCC computer models and subsequent reports. He calls Terry a liar and pushes him in an aggressive response. This was filmed at the Stop Climate Chaos march in Dublin 29/11/15.

So Duncan Stewart is a paid rioter..paytriot…wink…a puppet promoting the agenda

Attachment:
1522.gif

he even has his own lovely gifs on Twitter..look…

Attachment:
ActionDay.png
ActionDay.png [ 3.46 KiB | Viewed 124 times ]

:D :D :D

the green Mafia…the depopulation…all these connected agendas
a low level control freak who starts pushing folk around who don t bow down to dictatorship

in this case literally

how do we respond to this shit with the risk of losing our table manners and etiquette at the same time…
hmmm

Attachment:
gipghy.gif

he is not even a good psychopath
like Blair or so , he would have talked himself out of it
going along with Terry and ten minutes later, on stage, would do the opposite, 180 degree turn…and just keep promoting the hoaxes like we do not even exist
But Mr Stewart does not possess those qualities
So the system even refuses to put some qualified psychopaths on top of the movements now
they just don’t bother anymore
they will flog us anyway so why the effort , right?
they don’t even have the decency to use a new sharp whip for us
no no
too good for us
use an old one
on a side note, another term for Taser is …hold on…. cattle prod
does that not make you laugh , not just a little bit…it does make me laugh a bit
:lol:

again, right out of the club of Rome, one of the main NWO think tanks
humans are the problem
they don’t mean all humans , they mean the 99 per cent , again
that s us, again

a stooge, a con man, a faker
he fakes you all LOL
consider yourself all faked
as scum like Duncan and all those other sellouts will soon be pushed to the top
the new regional leaders
get used to it…

and most folk, as you know, the gmo hamburger X file watching cattle, will go along , as usual…
even worse, they will attack anyone who speaks out bad for not going along
“pulling their weight”
hahahaha
this whole NWO thing to me looks like a massive overrated B movie
no that s not a blue movie, you wish…. ;) that s something else , I mean a second class movie, silly and full of nonsense and bad acting, like our Duncan here, but most folk just eat it up
without thinking

they think it s all real

we are just being steamrolled over , t hat s how it is
they don’t even pretend to listen to the public anymore
they never really listened but at least they pretended to do so
now they check their mail while you do a speech

you see, J, we are all ” climate change deniers” at least in the way the system wants us to believe in it
that s us causing it bla bla bla
it will be , if it not already is , the new hate speech
like ” holocaust denier”
that s how propaganda works
efficiently you see
very pragmatic
has nothing to do with any sort of truth whatsoever but who cares
as long as it s on TV it must be true right?

and now the few real protesters , those who are not on some payroll or spouting an agenda by their masters are , literally, pushed out of the picture.
yes Duncan is one of those “greenies” those Marxists serving fascist masters , it s just a game
for us it is a bit more realistic as we are the collateral damage in this chessgame
the pawns get whipped out first

I do understand that part of it as the greenies , like the other sell outs, greenpeace and all that hoopla, don’t like to hear about geo engineering
it does not suit their agenda
no no
not allowed
Humans are the problem
that s the mantra and everybody not sticking to that agenda is flushed out
pronto
as the greenies will soon get golden seats in panels you see
doing their masters bidding
flogging you eternally
into submission

cutting off energy to older folk who can no longer pay bills
thousands every year
don’t say you don’t know
we all know
and that s just the start of it
they got some surprises for us I bet

good of Terry to touch on techniques like the smart meter
that s a biggie
the ” smart ” meter
everyting ” smart” is pure NWO
whenever you heart the new SLOGANS, like ” sustainability” or Millenium project
or environmentalism
you just need to know one thing, you are in the process of being “faked”
as “faking” is the new F word LOL
or ” Fluffed” yes we are all being ” fluffed” massively

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2009/1 … emergency/

so it is all just a game to them
controlling the planet
and those few who can still think are called nutters

because we don’t have a share in their power , it is their system and therefor it cannot change
it is rotten and corrupt by design, it s meant to be that way, it is not a glitch or mistake
it is the way it has been set up to be
how it must be

they will never give real folk media exposure, for heavens sake
that way we cannot even address the topics properly
they control it all

now we understand why the media moguls are such big players in this whole thing
Hollywood, giving people their opinions, political correctness, this mind control thing again
oh you better not touch upon that mate, oh you better not speak out about that hun
that sort of stuff

Environmental ‘Angels’
By Jim Rarey
9-5-3

Readers of Medium Rare articles, compared to the average person, are quite knowledgeable about the NWO crowd and specifically how its enforcement arm, the CIA operates. However many with similar understanding have failed to apply that knowledge to the “environmental movement.”

The major environmental organizations have either been taken over by the NWO crowd, or were set up by them. Let’s look at just three of those organizations, the Nature Conservancy (TNC), the Sierra Club and Green Cross.

First a distinction must be made between those persons who see the reality of the environment being destroyed by mankind and are eager to do something about it. These comprise the vast majority of the membership in both organizations. But an in depth analysis of those who control the funding and programs of these organizations tells a different story.

The Nature Conservancy is by far the largest environmental organization in terms of assets. It has amassed over $3 billion dollars. The Washington Post ran a three-part series on TNC exposing its actions and programs as comparable to the most rapacious of the corporations it hypocritically denounces.

If you look at the Board of Directors of TNC you will see it is stacked with members who are, or were, affiliated at the highest levels with investment banks and multi-national corporations. A few examples:

Chairman of the TNC Board, Anthony Grassi, is the former CFO of CS First Boston, a subsidiary of Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS). Both UBS and First Boston are notorious launderers of dirty money including narcotics and American taxpayer dollars stolen by the Russian mafia (formerly known as the KGB). UBS purchased Enron’s oil and gas trading subsidiary in that bankruptcy and took all the records outside of U.S. jurisdiction.

Director Alfred Berkeley was president of NASDAQ and a managing director of Alex Brown & sons. ãBuzzyä Krongard former head of Alex Brown (which is the investment arm of Deutch Bank) resigned in 1998 to become Executive Director of the CIA. Alex Brown made a financial killing in the trading of put options in United Air Lines (UAL) the days just prior to 9/11.

Director Yolanda Kakabadse received the “Golden Ark” award from Prince Bernhardt of the Netherlands. Bernhardt (of Royal Dutch Shell) was the organizer and chairman at the first meeting of the Bilderbergers.

Director Henry M. Paulson was Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs.

Looking at other directors, you find CEO’s and directors from a number of gas and oil energy companies.

The Sierra Club:

The Sierra Club itself is the public persona of the Sierra Club Foundation, which controls all the funds and the funding of programs.

The foundation was set up in 1960. The original trustees include a list of relatively unknown outdoor enthusiasts and conservationists and one William Egan Colby. At the time, Colby was a CIA Station Chief in Vietnam.

The real powers on any board of directors or trustees are the “rainmakers’ i.e. the ones who bring in the money. Colby certainly was that with his contacts (through the CIA) with large corporations and foundations.

Colby was the first recipient of the Sierra Club’s “prestigious” John Muir award in 1961. At the time Colby was directing the CIA’s infamous Phoenix Program, which assassinated between 20,000 and 60,000 South Vietnamese suspected of collaborating with the Viet Cong. Colby said it was around 20,000. Other estimates place it at closer to 60,000. Colby later became director of the CIA and a member of the CFR.

Another “environmental” organization gaining prominence is Green Cross International. Green Cross was set up by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993 one year after he joined (by invitation) the CFR. Of course “Gorby” is the former head of the Soviet KGB, chairman of the Soviet Communist Party and Premier of the USSR. He still maintains he is working for “democratic” socialism.

On his board of “advisors” for Green Cross, (he is in sole control) Gorbachev has such luminaries as Ted Turner, Robert Redford and Yoko Ono. But, as with the Sierra Club, the real power is in the Gorbachev Foundation of North America. The most prominent American director on its board is John Deutch former Director of Central Intelligence. Deutch is currently a director of CityGroup and CMS (among other corporations). CMS is a Michigan Corporation (oil and gas) that was caught in fraudulent trades ala Enron. He also is a professor at MIT working with MITRE Corporation. MITRE is a spinoff from MIT that currently is furnishing the CIA with pilotless robot planes used in assassinations and for other purposes. Over the last several decades, one of the CIA’s favorite methods of assassination appears to be causing the crash of small planes. With the recent advances in EMP weaponry, it is no longer necessary to sabotage the planes or shoot them down. Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) can, from a distance, fry a plane’s electronics causing it to drop to earth like a rock.

Some of the relatively recent suspicious deaths in small plane crashes are: John Denver whose “experimental” plane crashed. The NTSB has not determined the cause. As with other crashes, no mention is made of looking at the electronics of the plane. The officials look for “mechanical” failures or pilot error.

Missouri Governor Mel Carnahan, who was running against John Ashcroft for senator, died when his small plane crashed in late October of 2000, just a couple of weeks before the election. The current governor promised to appoint Carnahan’s widow if her deceased husband won the election which he did. (We may have been better off with Ashcroft in the senate than as Attorney General.)

And then of course there was Paul Wellstone. The cause of that crash is still a “mystery.”

The point is that any person with high public visibility who becomes a threat to the agenda of the CFR/NWO crowd, or stands in the way of one of their stooges, would be well advised not to fly in any small planes. But figuring out who is a threat to them can be somewhat arcane.

It is not likely that someone who is pushing their agenda (whether or not he or she realizes it) would be considered a threat. That is, unless the person has finally realized he or she is being deceived (as Stalin called them, useful idiots) as to the true purpose of the agenda. If a popular person like a Robert Redford or Yoko Ono (or yes John Denver) were on the verge of denouncing programs previously supported, he or she would be an immediate candidate for elimination. This is not to say that any of the deaths mentioned above were of people who had awakened to the fact they were being used. But the small plane deaths are typical of CIA black operations.

So what is on the current environmental agenda of the NWO crowd?

Number one on the agenda in the United States and other parts of the industrialized world is the mantra “sustainable development.” This is nothing more than establishing centralized government control of land use, industrial plants and movements of populations.

Other tactics meant to stampede the public into accepting these controls include:

Global warming. A hoax perpetrated by the media with pronouncements from NWO controlled institutes and foundations and “scientists” dependent on grants from government and the foundations.

We had the earth summit in Brazil organized and chaired by Canadian oil and energy billionaire Maurice Strong.

There is the “earth charter” drafted by a panel chaired by Stephen Rockefeller.

There are a number of other “programs” sponsored and pushed by the same people, e.g. the Kyoto Treaty. We have tried to show with just a smattering of examples, it is these very people who (behind the scenes) are funding and pushing these programs as a means of gaining control of the world’s resources and populations. It is only when a person threatens to expose the true agenda that they become a target of their enforcement arm (the most efficient assassination organization ever assembled) the CIA. (In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.) Permission is granted to reproduce this article in its entirety. The author is a freelance writer based in Romulus, Michigan. He is a former newspaper editor and investigative reporter, a retired customs administrator and accountant, and a student of history and the U.S. Constitution.

in simple terms, again, you are all being ” faked” non stop

period

File comment: ONENESS;;;;;; AGAIN
images.jpg
images.jpg [ 6.94 KiB | Viewed 124 times ]

if it is smart it is agenda 21
the sustainability agenda
but how can you explain that to the sheeple as they are addicted to their , there it comes, smart ….phones..LOL
they just play with us
here, more propaganda crap

Quote:
Shot on Dublin’s docklands in January 2015 as part of Eco Eye series 13. This extended interview covered a broad range of climate related topics.
In Part 1, Duncan and Dr Mann talk about #climate change and how it will affect Ireland and also Ireland’s responsibility to drastically reduce emissions and prove that reducing emissions is compatible with a growing economy.
Duncan Stewart
Dr Micheal Mann
Dublin 2015

you see we are all bad because we still breath, bad for the planet you see
we are so bad
oh we are such a ” burden for the planet”
with our little cars, little houses and no money , it is us , of course it is us
how dare I doubt that ? :D :D :D :D

one way I see it is to get off the chessboard
because we cannot stop this with the tools given by the system
that wont happen
let s be at least honest about that part of it
even a side topic like Monsanto cant be stopped
and that s just a side topic
this is the real bitch in the house
the Mother Bitch so to speak
Yes, Geo Engineering, playing god with the weather is the big stick
believe you me
it s the big stick
ties in with austerity
post industrialism, service economy all that crap

UNREAD_POSTPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:59 pm
Site Admin

Attachment:
12227775_10205330609729364_208531105295944381_n.jpg

No I dont get too mad about it, at least not anymore
those days are over
I just see things as they are
and just try to make the best out of it like we all do
all in our own way
and I use this sartire aspect of it too
also the creativity
to be beyond all that nonsense
you know to keep our sanity
quote from Lady Crystal

Quote:
Following is the little rant from Crystal C

‘Some of the anti-geoengineering group and unbrainwashed at the Climate Change march in Dublin today where a large crowd of sleeple bayed for their own genocide. Mind-controlled, government drones of the climate change cult were strategically placed and attempted to block the non-believers from exposing the truth. They are clearly worried.’

And I had a little message session with her, told her about you posting her poster (lol) I’d given her a few little hearts to take home with her today – she said:

Interesting Jenny re ‘sleeple.’ Don’t you think the majority are sleeple? If they weren’t why would they be practically doing a Hi-Hitler! for the climate change pushers! They should be saying, fuck you, throwing tomatoes and booing those bastards off the stage!

dont know who that is , this crystal girl, but love to have a beer or two beers with you lot
so we can have a good laugh and take the piss out of it all
have some joy here too as it all such a joke now out there a madhouse

dont worry I ll pay
;)

and yes the mob , the what does she call it

Quote:
Mind-controlled, government drones of the climate change cult

were as good as saying heil hitler because most germans, not all, thought he was a good man
owned by the banking elite, arent they all ?
doing good work at that stage
building up germany after WW1
and they thought he was a good choice
well, that did turn out a little bit different later on…
but she is right the whole structure and ideology resembles that of a cult
you either bow down or else…well we saw that with Terry

and than you have thousands of useful idiots asking to be culled off ????
can anyone make sense out of this shit ????
what a world eh Jenn
what a world we live in
makes me wonder
boggles the mind sometimes

where the ” fake” is my elderberry tea
I am cooking LOL
No I am not, am cool
relaxed

I see the Vegan agenda is pushed also
no meat for us soon , out of our reach
and even that meat is crap anyway
just mentioning

not for them you see
our owners have real meat
the best of the best
meat we can only dream of
as you cannot buy it anywhere
it s not in the shops for us
real meat without hormones and crap in it
the pure healthy stuff, this natural thing again
they know what s good for them
remember Tony Blair
he would not have it in his club
organic = natural only in those government restaurants
it s for them you see
for them always for them

it s not for us

we have to go to Texo around the corner for our dose of gmo poison
it s all soy and corn, gmo, look at the wrappings
there is always something of that in it
really true
the folk at monsanto what do they eat?
gmo ?
nope…again, same principal
natural only
nothing else comes in
period

get used to eating insects or something… :lol: heard they can be very ….tasty…. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No Jennifer
this is old news to me
I know this for years

just did not expect it to be so soon

Attachment:
12321305_10153905835963949_7687220042282201990_n.jpg
Well I do post this as we are in such a mess now, all over, the world
as all agendas start to tie in one another
so we cannot be like borgs here just , only, talk ” orgonite” you know
it does not work that way
it just does not work that way
we have to be honest in that
it s all connected
one hand touches the other in this thing
so we cannot sit on the orgonite rock all day long and let the world pass us by , so to speak
yes we love the life force energy as it is also a very versatile tool of light
you can do some much with it
it is not just ” weather control” LOL , bringing in the blue sky
natural clouds, etc
it is more than that

for me , personally, it is all such an age of ” conology” out there now
I personally dont even bother too much even addressing what s going on as if it is not obvious by now, than when ?
but for newcomers I do and also to support the real people out there
not just mr Terry Magnificent :lol: :lol: but thousands like him

yes Jenny in Paris soon they will choose the right whip to flog us with
that s reality folks, no, not a nice story
no
it is not
but we saw it all coming

not really an uplifing story
but dont worry
the system has put out a lot of alien UFO hocus pocus sites for those folk who need some relief to delve into ….galores of it…go there please I d say to that sort of folk, the new age, ” ascended masters” it s all such a scam
I heard some folk ” channeled” to Meitria or whatever the name of that fake fxxxxx is
to ” save the earth” all kids learn that in school now, don t be a burden on the planet
bla bla bla

If I were on facebook in these days I d have a raw thumb from pressing the ” block button” all the time by now
it is getting ridiculous

this is getting really out of hand, I know you ” warned me” about the movements there but I did underestimate that, because I thought all or most Irish were as clever as you lot, but obviously, they are not.
We do see a lot of ” useful idiots” promoting, literally promoting their own cullling
as straightforward as that
they beg to be depopulated
wow
talking about control
whole armies of useful idiots marching the streets now

Now I start to understand what you were trying to say to me
about movements and such
I didnt realise it is that bad now
the scale of it
so you have thousands of , well meaning, folk marching the streets, not understanding the cons behind it
good folk who are all used for an agenda thinking they are doing the right thing

sad to say so but it is true

to bring in the green marxism
the big stick that s gonna be expanded untill it runs the planet
among other objectives

and you have five people standing at O Connel bridge waving the anti geoengineering flags LOL
what a …..pfffffffffff

and the elite the laugh their asses off , all the time
yes we depopulate and the rest of it, so what, you all asked for it right ?
you voted us in , right? So what are you complaining about ?
so in the end the ruling elite points the finger to the public saying
you asked for it
you , the public, wanted this to happen
yep that s how a psychopathic mind set works
very ….efficient
so they invite satan literally here
without realising
and once they start to open their eyes
and realise they have been fooled
satan smiles and says
well YOU invited me in , right?
well, yah..but….
no no no
no more “but”
you invited me in
and now it is my turn to play with you
and that s how the story goes
the real enemy is not the nwo
the real enemy is in the mirror
because folk refuse to take their lives into their own hands and create their own reality
guided, controlled, such a waste
I thought you were exaggerating
about this slicing up of the truth movements and so forth
but it is not
it is really very bad what s going on now
and you know what Jenn and mob
soon you will not even be invited to those meetings
you simply wont be allowed to be there
as you dont go along the agenda
did not realise that so many Irish folk, in this case, could be fooled
as I only talk to the more aware ones you get the impression they are all very aware
well, guess what
they are not LOL
like the rest of the world
still there are more aware folk there than average
that s a fact

these people are good folk , misguided and begging for Agenda21
it is almost beyond belief this stuff
the masters of perception won a battle there
have you noticed the coca cola streetbikes
what a joke eh
while the oligarchy takes over the planet, dont worry folks, we give you free bikes
as you wont be needing the car very soon from now on
the private transportation will be flushed out very soon
maybe a decade , maybe two
and than it is game over
exhaust is bad for the planet you see

no , not for them, they have their cars
it is you
us
again
we are the problem
not our ” betters” how dare I think that

:lol: :lol:

so we have five people waving the flag against THE BIGGEST CRIME IN HUMAN HISTORY

Attachment:
11057504_10153374391633212_8251697240352877169_o.jpg
Attachment:
12241325_10153375212133212_6414222138242992056_n.jpg
Attachment:
12243583_10153366654678212_4349155561541767909_n.png
]
Attachment:
12304273_10153375206148212_243599518133062706_o.jpg