Reply To: The Irish Topic

Archive The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Post subject: Re: THE IRISH TOPIC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:05 pm
Site Admin

:)
yes it is J, it is
regarding the affirmation group etc, in a way that s what I needed to focus my energy on so to speak
like a mold to put it all in
the vortex of the energy, its aim, it works very well for me like I have been waiting for something but don’t know what it was
this feels very good and am grateful you had the daring thought to come up with something like that
we don’t see that every day either
like we are all little mirrors reflecting the good intention onto a central focus point with our individual intentions and it starts to melt and cook
as we are all aimed at a central big mirror so it gets very strong , this sort of melting pot of power
a gateway of all possibility

It is true that we miss Jacques, it also shows us a lot of how vital good information is and how we are in need for such information to be shared to the world
to those who are fit to handle it and make good use of it. As honestly enough with his sharing and caring we would probably still be lost in the dark
to some extent for sure. As we know know, there are more people, individuals, doing such work and having results but as we are just at the bottom of the system that information is unlikely to come out into all sorts of communities, etc. On the other hand for me in those days as a novice in this whole scala of working with these methods and their range and all it was mainly the examples and teachings of Stephen , you know, monsoon orgonite that kicked my but in finally starting putting two and two together, showing me the ropes as they say in English, making the whole “fuzzy healing talk information galore ” :-) digestible to the average Joe in a down to earth methodology. Although I could sense a lot inside about the exchanges that took place at that stage I could not make much of it , I knew not much in those days, naturally
how could I ?

At least I could understand Stephen s feedback on the topic, his straightforward reports on the matter and so forth in his typical ” Aussi fashion ” hehehe
Yo… :P
Plasterite , just as other natural techniques mean healing, power, self reliance
all things the system dont like us to have
so the shooting down of the plaster even began before I became aware of it
other topics like the life pillow were not even touched upon completely
and that s even just the ” outer shell” of plasterite
there is so much more to it
I play with selenite for two years or the selenite is playing with me who knows as it keeps revealing secrets unknown to me all the time
whenever I am ready for it
every time a new door opens
and you progress, change and move ahead
it is Pandora´s box , it keeps sharing and giving and it never exhausts it never deceives
it just is
it wont happen overnight, takes some time and effort to work with it , but it is not hard to do
but you better not talk about that stuff to the TV people
in these times of dis empowerment we need all the big toys in the arsenal of orgonite
the little CB from the past just wont do it
it is beyond that now but ears are closed and eyes don’t want to see the obvious in plain view
I for some reason became aware by intuition that such information is very rare to get hold of
as it sometimes slips thought the net / web…they cant control everything
and when it does you have to catch it, grab it, secure it as soon it will be gone or distorted and so it was
For personal convenience I thought it is practical to have some copies of that information, even in 2013
so for easier print up , sharing, mailing it to folk who might take an interest in it ,that sort of thing
In my nativity I thought it would run forever
One year later it was gone.

As this information is too valuable and too important , for sure in our times, as they blast the crap out of us
no remorse there, to be held in the exclusive hands of a ” healing elite ” :lol: :lol: :lol:
it had to be shared again
after my FB experience got under fire and later on simply blocked I had to come up with something new
and by synchronicity I ended up here, as the old forum was also on such a framework
PHP and had the same layout etc
funny how it works out
it just happens
so I re uploaded the material, most of it, half a year ago or something to this place here, the most important parts
those that could be retrieved
anyway, will slow down, hopefully , from now on, untill spring LOL
third attempt….wink wink

ps opened up the shop you might need to add some details there
I ll shut up now hehehe
all the best

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:33 pm

AHO!!!!!!!!!

I made contact with Lady Catherine yesterday. The last we saw each other or talked was after Jacques funeral service. She had called me a couple of days after the service, so that I might consider returning to Asheville to rescue Jacques dog Shima Girl. Shima is a mix between Pit Bull and Dalmatian, and was rescued from the shore of the French Broad River, after some heavy flooding back in 2000. She was nothing but skin and bones, but Jacques had her healthy in no time. Upon my return to Asheville to get her, I noticed her ribs were sticking out and she was very weak. She had bleeding ulcers on her underside, eventually getting her some surgery after they found Cancer in her breast area. Shima Girl now has six kids and one grand child to watch over, and she is deliriously HAPPY most moments!

Catherine mentioned it had been a very tough couple of years, I know she went through quite a bit while Jacques was sick… he fought her tooth and nail in his determination to battle the cancer through alternative methods.

Her painting of the plasterite was always my very favorite thing to behold. The Energy of the Creations was always awesome. By naming and painting each piece, they “seemed” to take on a Life of their own…. literally! :)

What I would share today is something Josh and I discussed at length in our never ending quest to find better ways to Create, and better ways to use what Nature has provided us with…. So in that vain, one thing my dear friend was always fascinated with, was the occurrence of the Fibonacci sequence in Nature. He would find pine cones and put them in his plasterite. He would use the caps from acorns too! Together, we had studied and marveled at different possibilities with utilizing the benefits of CSE…. or Cavity Structural Effect. A bee hive is the best example of CSE. But you can find that even a small acorn cap could produce the same effect. And when placed within the plasterite Creation, I could feel the CSE acting like a carrier wave, for the highly structured Energy from the plasterite! Amazing! :) Here is a link if anyone is unfamiliar with this concept….. http://www.villesresearch.com/cavitystructures.html Various size sea shells often made their way into Josh’s creations too!

We always looked for help from Nature. One of the last things we were attempting to do, was to map out the Ley Lines in and around his property. Since these lines make up part of the Earth Grid, my thought was to use this “information highway” that held things together, and to basically bum a ride upon it! LOL So in theory, we find our Ley Line on our own property, through dowsing, and we find what I will call a Node, or Energy Center on the line. It would be THERE, that we would imagine placing our Creation, and instructing it to FILL the Earth Grid with it’s higher vibrational frequencies…. Still on the draft board of things to do…. :) The other network we discussed that we might be able to tap into, is…… The Trees!

Trees are Natural Orgone generators. In the right Light and circumstances, with the
Sun behind a tree, you can see the Energy coming off of the tree, like a huge wooden antenna, broadcasting LIFE everywhere. Their roots often mingle and touch, they communicate in ways we are only starting to understand. Hugging trees is but one method of “feeling” something special from them. In thought, we would place our Creation within a hole or indentation of the tree, or simply put it near the base…. burying the piece would also work, but we might consider putting it in something water proof like a zip lock bag, depending on how large the piece is…. Probably perfect for some of the smaller molds we used, especially the 4444 molds… :)

In our various Creations, we often would “listen” to any suggestions that might pop in. In my making orgonite and plasterite, I would often use Essential Oils, Frankincense and Myrhh, in their gum form, even specially charged water or ORMUS. The fun part was sometimes, the additions made the Creation cure haphazardly, with lots of holes and irregularities! All part of the learning curve for us. Like Emoto, we would label either the water or plaster of paris, or both! The WORD is power itself, and can enjoin frequency to matter.

In closing, we often discussed and thought about exactly what we were trying to do with our Creations. We not only wished to have clear blue skies, but we wished to heal and help everything that lived, between us and sky. Everything that lived IN the sky. So we also wished to include healing frequencies to be broadcast as well. Keshe, the Iranian scientist that is taking the world by storm with his free energy systems, has introduced us to concepts of nano coating and GANS. Mayhap we may see even more cross polarization with his technology and ours? Itching to make some of his GANS and include it in some Creations! Check out some of the videos that are now out using his tech, there are pain pens and caps, and even coils being used in cars….

So many possibilities….. :)

Blessings and HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:08 pm

Thanks for much for that fabulous post Tony, everything you say is so significant, beautiful. 33

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:40 pm
Site Admin

33 hehehehe Jenny said I d be surprised so I did follow her suggestion to take a look and yes
I do admit, hehheeh, totally flattened , I am not easily flattened , ultimately impressed but I am now LOL LOL
Truly amazing
all of it
Good work Tony :!: :!: :!:
Sunshine runs out of words very fast today :P :o hahaha
also something we havent seen much of before!!!
didnt even know it was possible :lol:
just ..shines…in gratitude
speachless, smiling
I do feel humble now
and proud to say so
and that is very good
Very nice of you to share all this
as Jen says, everything you say and do is significant and beautiful
thank you